We are pleased to advise that the booking system for our Wraparound Care will go live later today. It is accessed by logging in to Parentmail (app or website), and going to “accounts”. You will then see your child / children listed by name and the options available to them. This link How to book Westdale Wraparound to video number 5 shows how to use the system to book.
Important booking information;
- For each child, we must hold a consented “Westdale Wraparound Parental and Carer agreement”. We would prefer you to complete consent via the Parentmail Form we've issued today. However it can also be found on the last page of the attached information booklet and you can either print, sign and return to school or complete electronically and email to firstname.lastname@example.org School must have consent before your child can attend our Wraparound Care.
- Bookings will become available to view and purchase 20 weeks in advance of the Monday of that week.
- Bookings will close 7 days before the booking is due to take place. This enables us to plan for staffing and space.
- The booking requires Instant Pay – Parents will select items, and make payment at checkout to confirm their booking.
- We have planned our club capacity based on your feedback for spaces, so we aim to have a place for every child who has requested one.
- Any siblings starting in our Nursery Class, Little Stars, will be booked in by our Office team separately, and further information will follow.
This is a new system for us all and we hope you will find it easy to use, but please do contact the school office if you have any questions or require help with your booking.