PLEASE SEE MESSAGE BELOW FROM THE HEALTHY FAMILY TEAM -
At present The Healthy Family Team are unable to provide a face to face service for young people due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
These services will continue to run at present –
Please also find other means of online support –
- Nottinghamshire Concerning Behaviour Pathway (available online)
- ChildLine 0800 1111 www.childline.org.uk
- Kooth - www.kooth.com - this is an on line counselling service
- HealthforTeens -www.healthforteens.co.uk - this is an NHS site supporting teens around health needs and emotional wellbeing.
- HealthforKids – www.healthforkids.co.uk - this is an NHS site supporting children around health needs and emotional wellbeing.
- Newark Bereavement Centre 01636 551739
- Your own GP
- Emergency Dept. at your local hospital if in crisis.
- CASY Counselling (see website)
- CAHMS Crisis team
We will be contacting parents as and when we have further information available.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on the Advice line number (0115 8834661) if you require any further information
Healthy Family Team